Bananas are a High Potassium Food
Potassium does lots of things, like:
- Help prevent High Blood Pressure (hypertension) and strokes,
- Helps the muscles work the way they should. Too little potassium can make the muscles weak,
- It also may lower chances of getting kidney stones
- Help prevent bone loss as you get older.
- Other good sources of potassium include potatoes, tomatoes, and green, leafy vegetables.
Latest research shows that eating yogurt before a meal might help reduce infection by improving the stability of our stomach lining.
“Eating 8 ounces of low-fat yogurt before a meal is a feasible strategy to improve post-meal metabolism and thus may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.”
Ruisong Pei, postdoctoral researcher
Watermelon and strawberry are about 91% water?
Yes it is…….
Continue reading “Did you know?”